1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

PjDF2nd Op Movie Trailer + New info [UPDATE Dec. 26]

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Afiredone123, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

I will buy diva f 2nd cause i wasn't even able to buy DLC on first Diva f, (the modules on f 2nd are a plus for me)
    but i dont plan to buy any more rythm games after that probably lol,
    i believe Sega will reach the limit to what they can do for me after this
    either way im glad Packaged made it trough cause that is still one of my favorites.

Im impressed that my favorite song in Extend which is "Cat Ears Switch" didn't make trough,
    songs i dont see why they are so famous are: Romeo and Cinderella/ Colorful x Melody/ A Thousand Years Solo
    guess Kaito here i wont like as much in first Diva f (the first kaito song i liked "Ashes to Ashes")

2. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

I too will buy F 2nd, even the old songs are more than the new songs, I still will buy it.

There's still two more months left before the game released. Maybe they're famous in Japan. Although I have songs I dislike to be in F 2nd like right now A Thousand Year Solo and Cantarella. At least they managed to use the new version on Cantarella. There's also songs that I hope to be in F 2nd like Far Away (24), Sakura No Ame (2), Ame Nochi Sweet* Drops (34), Hatsune Miku No Shoushitsu (15) and Hatsune Miku No Gekishou (32)

3. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Btw Sega ain't the only one starting the new year slow with info,
    im also waiting for news on Banpresto yet regarding super heroine chronicle lolz.

Overall this must be a tough new year to start xD

4. Afiredone123

With Shoushitsu and Gekishou on the poll list, I doubt SEGA will select cosmo-P's old songs rather than new. If they take the new one, I would like Bunretsu to be in it. And I would love Last Night Good Night to be in F 2nd too with renewed PV because Two Breaths Walking is in, why not Last Night Good Night? It is also my first vocaloid song to be heard by me that makes me addictive to vocaloid. XD

5. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

I definitely don't like "Thousand Year Solo" (how was this chosen...)
    sigh there is always one song i must dislike completly (on first Diva f was Fire◎Flower)

these 2 songs feels boring/ common as hell,
    rythm games with little number of songs should have more consideration when choosing songs for them lol.

6. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

I dunno, Fire Flower is basically the cheesy love story song you'd find in every rhythm game (the DIVA series has tons to cover in the Vocaloid fandom), but this time it's Len doing it and not Miku. So it's nice to see Len doing the cheesy love story thing besides Miku.

A Thousand Year Solo is basically the (spritual?) predecessor or brother of Ashes to Ashes, for me at least. I dunno how damn puppets on a castle and guitar on a ruin connect. There's just a really weird feeling of mine that those two are connected.

Just my reasons for liking those songs. Well, somewhat. I know, they're pretty weak. We also really need more Kaito and Len songs especially when they're one of the top priority Vocaloids (aka male).

7. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

lol the only songs i liked so far with Ren were: Remote Controller/ Kagamine HachiHachi Flower Fight
    (and only cause Rin vocaloid there too, don't see what's important about Ren in general)

Ashes to Ashes is quite a gothic song, also hard to tell the conection to Thousand Year Solo myself lol...
    except i love Ashes to Ashes and hate Thousand Year Solo but can live with it, lets see rest of content soon.

8. Afiredone123

I agree, SEGA really need to choose more KAITO and Len, since they're male. 40 songs already comfirmed by SEGA, so it would make like, 6 Miku songs, 6 Rin songs, 6 Luka songs, 6 MEIKO's song, 8 Len and Kaito's song, and all total up to 40. Maybe this would not happened because Miku's songs are already too much in F 2nd. Perhaps they would suggest this in the future. =)

9. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    I'm confused as to what you guys mean by top priority. What's so special about being a guy? (Not like it's bad being a dude, I like my maleness) Why is gender important when each Vocaloid's popularity has already been decided. There's no way KAITO and Len would and should be getting that many songs. Don't get me wrong, the other Vocaloids need more attention in the series but not as much as to make the Hatsune Miku Project Diva lose it's meaning.

If numbers were to be more fair for a total of 40, I would think something like:
    Miku - 15
    Rin - 5
    Len - 5
    Luka - 5
    KAITO - 5
    MEIKO - 5
    (all these would of course include duets and trios)

10. Afiredone123

Maybe you're right. if the game is named "Hatsune Miku" it should be more Miku songs, but the other vocaloids also do need a lot of songs too, maybe some duets with Miku. Okay, since this is now getting more and more off-topics reply, we'll just stop it here. =)

11. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

The moment they did choose Ren so much i would drop the game right away,
    its quite rare to find a good song by Ren and its always together with Rin of course.

And i probably could say the same for Kaito,
    cause i cant remember anything i like from him alone other than "Ashes to Ashes"
    ("Thousand Years Solo" and "Cantarella" are already a let down, i do not wish f 2nd to become any worse)

12. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student
    As far as not liking Vocaloids go, Len and Rin are my least favorites, probably. And so far, almost every Kagamine song I have not liked. I'm incredibly disappointed Paradichlorobenzene is returning and I don't like Suki Kirai either. Paradichlorobenzene's chart is bad and Len's tuning makes me cringe, same with Suki Kirai. The only Len song I actually like is Lost Destination which I HOPE gets in the game but it won't and if there's a Kaito/Len duo, it will be Erase or Zero. I never disliked Thousand Year Solo, it is one of my least favorite songs on the song list right now, though. I'd rather have Pane Dhiria.

For song distribution, Miku will obviously have the most, I would like an even distribution, but that is unlikely. I'd like it to be:
    1. Miku
    2. Luka
    3. Meiko
    4. Kaito
    5. Rin
    6. Len
    But there's no way it will be like that, unfortunately.

13. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    I'm actually pretty excited Para is coming back, the Benzene series is my favorite Vocaloid song series and I hope they add another of those to the games soon.

I would definitely like more solo Len and Rin songs (like Otase says). If there is going to be another duet song with them however, I would at least like to see another sibling relationship song like Gemini (except better looking, Gemini was pretty... off I could say?).

One thing I'm still waiting for is a ballroom dance PV for just any song, like full on grabbing of the hips and hands and being all graceful on the floor. I know it was hard to do in past games like with Cantarella as if it wasn't KAITO and Miku in the song, the motions would no longer appear as if they're grabbing hands as it's made for those two characters in the PV. I noticed in ACUTE in f, that no matter what three Vocaloids you chose, even with big height differences, their hands will touch perfectly still so I'm hoping this means we can achieve a good waltz or tango someday.

14. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

I think some people misunderstood me,
    Ren alone never pleased me but only few songs where he is with Rin was worth
    ("Remote Controller" and "Kagamine HachiHachi Flower Fight" are a good example as i like them)

Sounds like Edit Mode will have a lot of new features lol
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/05/ca ... iva-f-2nd/
    (im counting on japanese editors this time cause its mind breaking doing good edit pv's lol...)

15. Afiredone123

It looks like you can replace the EDIT IMAGE Thumbnail WITH EDIT PV Image Thumbnail! And one more I forgot, THE EDIT MODE SEEMS TO BECOME MORE AND MORE LIKE THE FREE PLAY MODE! (Example: The dash below the Edit PV image indicates the rank. Highscore and Clear rank available now below the rank) I'M GETTING MORE AND MORE HYPED FOR EDIT MODE SINCE I LOVE TO USE IT OFTEN NOW! Can you guys notice that if the feature in Edit play mode have the feature of free play mode, can the mp3 already link with the edit data? Btw, CAN'T WAIT! XD
    [​IMG]

16. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

I'm dying for Compile Heart to release some info on the new Date A Live game. They put that teaser site up 2.5 weeks ago and nothing since.

17. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Thanks to the piapro platform, edit play data which has been approved by the original music creators will have the mp3 linked to the edit and will be downloaded together with the edit!

18. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

That's pretty nice, much less work xD
    btw i believe the Edit mode have to be downloaded on JP PSN
    (im sticking to JP PSN only now so wont have problem myself lol)

New screenshots:
    http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/06/ha ... ks-pretty/

19. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

From Projectdiva.fr, 4 new songs confirmed

2 Dimensional Dream Fever
    Erase or Zero
    Kokoro
    Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro

Kokoro. Seriously? It was already in Mirai. Come ON, Sega. And Erase or Zero. Lol. Well, at least it's a Kaito Len duet I guess. But I have a feeling the PV won't be good.

20. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.
    So...how many songs are confirmed in total so far? and...what.....Kokoro.....again......... o_o

Never heard of those 3 before. Makes me curious. If there's pre-order, I can't miss it.