1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

What are your hopes for PDf 2nd?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Dyspnia, Jul 11, 2013.

1. thedicemaster

thedicemaster Welcome to DIVA!

i'd like to see the carbon, tri-oxygen, and phosphorescent modules, or at least some others that look very android or doll-like.
    and a return of rin's kokoro, to go with the android/doll modules.

i'd also like an english retail vita version.

and i want a "recommended module" option.
    i find it so stupid that the "default" option always gives you the right characters for the song, but in their standard outfit.
    the option could be greyed-out when you don't have the right module yet.

2. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    They did this already in PDf1
    [​IMG]
    1: Last used outfit(s)
    2: Switch around modules (for 2-3 people songs)
    3: Designed outfit(s) for song
    4: Default Vocaloid(s)

3. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

one word "Zetsubou" lol
    Sega let Miku rest for a while then let her return in higher glory.

I have been paying atention to all game companies on this lately,
    what can i say... this is only making people decide better on what they should buy now
    and how worth is it content wise, DLC for me is like a virus who got in the gaming industry destroying it slowly.

4. Dyspnia

University Student
    Well tons companies are using DLC as a way to make the game better. We can't have ALL we want on one disk/cartridge/card so they release DLC to give the rest. Plus, ideas/sponsorships come to companies after the game is made, therefor they couldn't have put them into the game before it was finished. I personally don't think it's destroying gaming, I think it's making it better.

5. BaseNumbers

BaseNumbers Not初音ミク

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/6114JN/
    Speaking of online play earlier, I think it would be possible for SEGA to put in an online highscore system.
    Then it'd be cool to see some international players beating Japanese players' scores wwwwwwwww
    But wait what about the super fancy cheating machine that got only 1 FINE in Sadistic Music Factory

6. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

DLC have both negative/ positive sides, dont assume this as perfect yet cause one example already exists taking advantage of this trend (Tecmo & Koei)
    its only a matter of time if Sega will follow the trend or not, how do you explain when it already exists locked in the disk/ cartridge the so beloved DLC?
    honestly i dont think its making it better but lets hope im wrong and everything will change for the better.

7. Dyspnia

University Student
    Well of course some companies use it wrongly and I see where you're getting at. It was weird (and slightly arseholish) of SEGA to full on make Haku and Neru only available through PURCHASE even though they were already in the past games.
    More to the arseholishness:
    Haku, Neru, and Teto's data (ex. results screen voices) are ALREADY on disk/cart, the only thing missing is the actual Module/model.
    But DLC isn't a bad thing in general as it is for a good purpose: bringing more into your game. My favorite example is all the offical EDITs we got from SEGA for the PSP PDs.

8. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

That would be so depressing (to see how awful you really are in the scheme of things) ;-;

9. ChenMW

ChenMW Newbie Player

Come out the earlier the better, also hope the DLC would be plentiful rather than a few

10. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

If that's plentiful, what's in it for us, non-Japanese people?

11. ChenMW

ChenMW Newbie Player

there's nothing for non-Japanese people, but that doesn't mean we can't go for their additional costumes, songs, characters etc

12. ronman123

ronman123 Newbie Player

Home Page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RoNmaNTimes
    Definitely want an English Serialized version like how they did with PDF. Even if they made limited edition Hard copies of English Serialization, Im all for it.

13. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Speaks someone who owns a PS3 with multiple accounts?

14. Dyspnia

University Student
    Didn't the West ver. of PDF get everything that the original Jap ver. got? Neru/Haku/Teto dlc, Family Mart, Snow Miku... etc.

And even if we didn't get those, if you really want the Jap DLC, making multiple accounts isn't hard at all and I would recommend it if SEGA DID end up releasing Jap exclusive DLC. It's not hard to have 2 accounts and it's not hard to get some yen on said Jap account too. Why bash when it's something you can do with ease too?

15. ronman123

ronman123 Newbie Player

Home Page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RoNmaNTimes
    How and why the heck would you want so many accts? Just having 1 japanese acct and 1 english acct is already good enough.

I still would like an english version of PDF 2nd if they do, and even if it is limited edition, I will buy a couple extra copies as well.

BtW Family Mart not available on English DLC, last time I checked, but that was like a month ago on English PSN. If it is available let me know.

16. Dyspnia

University Student
    I didn't necessarily mean have a bunch of random accounts, just as many as you need, like most of us need 2, Eng and Jap (and maybe someone would want a certain game only available in Europe or US so they would need to make an alt. Eng account.)

and it would seem I was wrong about Family Mart, it appears that doesn't exist in the west ver. of PDF as DLC. I can't blame them for not putting it in the game, Family Mart really doesn't exist in the west soooo...

17. trappycakes

trappycakes Big Debut

I'd like them to put song in that are popular. Not re-using old songs that weren't good to begin with (Colorful x Melody). I want them to add newer songs to it. Also, adding Gumi, IA, Gakupo, and/or Lily. Gumi is on Mirai, if they added Gumi or IA they would have a bigger choice in songs. I don't like that they add obscure songs either.

18. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

As mentioned, we didn't get the Family Mart outfit (which I would have loved, as I think it looks really good), but we also didn't get Po Pi Po.

19. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Like i said someone who owns a PS3 lol... i have PS Vita and not a PS3,
    and im sure you know its not easy to switch PSN account on Vita.

20. Dyspnia

University Student
    Yeah, I can see where you're coming from, although honestly, I have the luxury of owning both a PS3 and a Vita so if I really wanted something that I can't get on the Vita, I could just do so on the PS3 (as most Vita games and their DLCs are on there anyway).

The PS3 is really worth it honestly, you should consider getting one (or maybe a PS4 as that's right around the corner). Plus, with a PS3/4 you could play PDF2 in HHHHHDDDDD~