1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

39 in a row!?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Henry, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.
    After an almost 3 weeks of struggling in Sadistic...

[​IMG]

Can't believe I couldn't even get at least 90% ._. (And the only song that I can't achieve at least GREAT)
    Not sure whether I tend to being unable to keep up with the insane speed or off timing ;_; whenever i complete the 1st TZ (the confusing <- and- > notes),i'd fail at the 2nd one (spinning notes that gradually gets faster and ends with a crazed mashing of square and X ).Somehow i decided to stop at 39th for now ;(

Note: i even once used COOL Master and tried it and cleared.didn't know how come i could clear it but yet,i got STANDARD.its..kinda hillarious,though.but the 2nd time i use it,failed at the kick-start part.

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

It's still a mystery for me that all people have issues with Sadistic Music Factory while NegaPosi*Continues is much even harder =-=
    Sadistic Music Factory imo is the 2nd easiest cosmoP song, nearly as easy as Shoushitsu is. I am more like disappointed that SMF become not hard at all ;-;

Sadistic Music Factory has no parts, where I say: omg this is so hard! But meh, maybe comes because I played long time Taiko no Tatsujin D:
    *still looking for less than 10F Perfect*

Keep trying. The song is only tricky in visual view, not difficult at all~

3. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    True. Everytime I play Sadistic, my Song Energy never went below 50%. I find the hard part is during the TZ and CT, but I never get Misxtake. At least its not as bloody as The Intense Singing of Hatsune Miku. The 1st time i play that song back in PD Ex, I was like "HOLY...THIS IS OVER 9 STARS ALREADY!!!"
    Oh and if you're wondering how could i achieve Excellent on NegaPosi over there, it was thanks to TZ and CT. Successfully reaped them and racked up combo over half of the total notes (I think it was around 400-500) my friend thought I'm not a human when I told them I Excellent it <_<"

4. Rainbow

Rainbow Intermediate Player

I can't beat SMF on extreme to save my life. It has no real beat to it, and the notes feel like they pop up randomly and aren't even going along to the song.

NegaPosi is a walk in the park compared to it. I can at least get a standard, almost great.

5. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    If anyone has tried The Disappearance, NegaPosi wouldn't be much of a problem(unfortunately, I was only able to Standard it). And yes, SMF's beat changes. But mostly I see its same, except during the kick-start of CT. Though once it reaches halfway, its back to the normal beat(or its faster?). If you listen carefully, the notes actually follow the BGM on certain parts, but in CT, I think it mostly follow the vocals. What makes it hard is where the notes come from and requires good timing. In total, I've tried SMF Extreme over 50 times already (Am I a human? ._." )

6. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

The only wrong beat is the end. Everything else are able to be played through hearing so this is not true about saying, SMF has no real beat.
    Circle stream at the end of the song is made to 8/4 beats. But the real beat is 10/4 beats (can't tell if this number is correct because I use different numbers ...).

Just, if you hear the instrumental you would notice that the song would become more than insane if they made a huge priority on beats (which would actually satisfy me XDDD)

7. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    So..is it faster during the circle stream? I find that part very hard and tend to unable to keep up with the speed.

8. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

No, the beat of the circle stream is wrong. I can't tell if it is made by purpose just to keep it at least a bit easier or something like that, haha. It supposed to be faster.

Btw. someone ported PDf/F patterns of SMF into taiko:

about the end, beat should have been like this: http://youtu.be/32cL2Vm-7mQ?t=2m33s

9. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    *Watches video* holy...999 notes...*faints*

I've noticed the last part one. It seems to speed up significantly when close to last note. But if I remember correctly, I think it doesn't in PD f. Maybe I should play SMF even more on extreme and find out more. So..there's...3 beat in SMF (1st is from start until CT, 2nd is kick-start of CT and last(?) is the circle stream)

10. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

Don't worry. It took me 60-some tries to get a perfect, so you're not alone.

11. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    I guess I'll have to kept pummeling until I can achieve above Standard. At least its not as insane as The Intense Singing. ;-;

EDIT: I just found out that if when pressing the directional button,it counts even on the shape notes (for example press right=circle note)