1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Project DIVA DLC Users Choice Top 50 (1/08/13)

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by OveReAction, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Sprites

Sprites DI(v)A de Platine

If they are doing it , drop gekishou , seriously , it s a pain in the butt to play it.

2. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    It's a nice idea to make a game with the top-voted songs and to make it for the rest of the world, but unfortunately I don't buy that. People can vote internationally, yes, but the poll is in Japanese and an outsider would have a hard time finding this (I only found it through this forum) and not everyone has someone to tell you how to vote. So if they intended to make an international game I think they would 1. Make the poll in more languages and 2. Check for interest internationally (though the made an English version of the PDf-demo for display at international conventions, so they could be thinking about it).
    But really, while Miku is incredibly famous in Japan, she isn't that well-known in the mainstream culture of other countries, and I don't think they would make much of a profit on the PD-games internationally. I would of course love an international game, but I'm trying to think realistically. And really, what's so wrong with our situation now? We still get the games, it's not that important to know Japanese to play them and the songs and everything is in Japanese, so I can't really imagine them having a proper place in the international gaming-markets. It would be a great way to introduce Vocaloid to the outside-world, but I think SEGA is thinking from an economical point of view; if not enough people are interested outside of Japan they wouldn't risk spending money on an international release.

..I'm sorry for being a pessimist >.< I hope someone comes with a counter-argument so I can feel totally silly for being so negative.

...I'm personally hoping for the top-songs becoming DLC for f/F, I think a new game might make people tired of the same songs instead of new ones considering how many popular Vocaloid-songs are out there.

3. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com
    Change Me is 50 :( ? I love that song and if more than one song becomes DLC, I'm hoping there's a variety in the vocaloids that get along in then DLC but by the looks of it....guess not.

4. Woahify

Woahify Newbie Player

Student
    It appears that Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu To Mukuro is still number 18. I still have hopes for it though. I see Rollin Girl got bumped down from number 4. :( I also wonder how this will be released. Will they realease the top 10 most voted for songs? How much will it cost? Will they re-make the PVs exactly the same, but just for Pdf? Will they release the old modules that went with the PVs? So many questions that only time will answer.

5. Aphrodi

Aphrodi Big Debut

Wow Paradichlorobenzene went from 29 to 14 but Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu To Mukuro stayed the same? ;A; Well,at least it didn't drop, I'll just keep voting for it.
    Hmmmm most songs I like are below 30 like Stardust Utopia,Kokoro,Iroha Uta *sign* I won't give up hope though!

6. JorroTreul33

JorroTreul33 Newbie Player

;A; NOOO! MELT DROPPED. I really want it to win ;w; I vote for it every day ;w; I'm a little happy yet disappointed that Paradichlorobenzene is really high up there. It's a good song, yes. But everyone I asked who voted for that song just because they like the module. Are they even going to keep the module? Or are they going to make a new one? *sigh* I guess we'll see how things play out.I'm looking forward to the DLC regardless.

7. Moogle

Moogle ProjectDIVA.fr Administrator

Home Page:
    http://www.projectdiva.fr
    A little information about the users' choice : it seems that during the Snow Festival at Sapporo, SEGA will hold a vote to bring three modules from the PSP games to Project DIVA f/F in DLC. We won't be able to take part this time since the voting questionnaire will only be at Sapporo.

8. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    ÖwÖ hope that the Neko Miku costume will be one of the three winners.

9. xIYukioIx

xIYukioIx Blue Meteorite Star

Student/Dreamer.
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/KaizerAxl
    I want either Len's Blue Moon or Rin's Black Star module!

10. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

For me, I want Miku's ∞ clothes! I hope they vote that module.. XD

11. Moogle

Moogle ProjectDIVA.fr Administrator

Home Page:
    http://www.projectdiva.fr
    Here is a photo from the booth where people can vote for the three modules they want to see in F !

[​IMG]

For me, I want Shiny, Heart Hunter and Miku Racing 2011! <3

12. Rainbow

Rainbow Intermediate Player

Too bad there aren't any Neru or Haku modules, I'd love to see Gothic Purple. They seem to have Sakine's though.

I wanna see Lorelei, Fraulein, and Fraulein.

13. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

4th row aren't Neru, Haku, Sakine Modules? ^^

14. Rainbow

Rainbow Intermediate Player

OH! I see them now!In thatcase Lorelei, Fraulein, and Gothic purple. Love the fancy dresses.

And last one was suppose to be Wedding Dress, no clue why I typed Fraulein twice :s

15. Massaca

Massaca Big Debut

So, on the Project Diva F complete collection CD/BD set, the last three songs are:
    World is Mine, Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru and Miracle Paint
    (well, Ievan Polkka is actually last but you get the point). Think that means these were the top three? I'm doubting it but also wondering why else they'd be on there.

16. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

No, don't think so. Those song at least where in PDf

17. Massaca

Massaca Big Debut

You had me confused there so I went checking, noticed they're AR songs in it. I had no idea >.> Thanks.
    @Mods: Sorry about the pointless bump.

18. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

I'm bumping this for one apparent reason.

Sorry guys. You all lack good taste. It's obviously the dancer Miku module that is the best! =P

(Joke aside, it's the only module I can put in almost every PV that is a Miku song, it also does not come with a miniskirt... WHICH IS PERFECT!!! :O)