1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

(Post Season 2 DLC speculation) Future Tone’s final songs.

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MEGA39s / Mega Mix' started by Zac Wood, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    #1 Zac Wood, Aug 23, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    Since we all ready have Season 2 laid out in front of us: and since my bold prediction of a second season back in March/April, we had guessed (without looking at leaks) about what songs from Project DIVA Future Tone would be added into Project DIVA MegaMix as DLC. It was clear that the smaller tracklist of the base game was a contrast to AM2’s commitment to Future Tone, where that game flaunted it’s large 220+ song tracklist, they ended up taking 91 of those songs and adding 10 new ones to essentially give us 101. Essentially (and subjectively) they were going for “Quality over Quantity” with MegaMix with picking out what they saw as the best songs from that massive library; and that is what I am looking at with Future Tone’s remaining tracklist the second time around.

Since the last time I did this, that 108 songs was dwindled down to 72; Since we apparently have all of MegaMix’s DLC going forward (not talking leaks here) we can see how AM2 rectified the game’s biggest critique, the smaller tracklist by upping the base game’s 101 to a massive 178. I and many others can see a pattern with their choices with how the songs they chose were ones that were NOT made with EDIT MODE PV data, which is subjectively filler.

There is no poll due to redundancy’s sake, but, I’m only going to leave two playlists, with an even 36 songs each. One is designated to songs that are subjective possibilities for MegaMix, while the other is Future Tone’s subjective filler. Everyone has their opinion, like how Now Choose is a terrible choice for a hypothetical Season 3 in my opinion.

2. RayGirl

RayGirl Intermediate Player

I'm not sure that you have made the list right but... here's my list, in Edit song category:-
    • Betty The Liar
    • break;down
    • Dance of Many
    • Disruptive Diva
    • Equation+**
    • Gizmo
    • Hanamai Tsukuyomi Tan
    • High School Days - DIVA EDIT
    • How'd It Get To Be Like This?
    • Idol Radio (Game Edit)
    • Iya Iya Seijin
    • Jugemu Sequencer
    • Kimi Ni
    • Knight of Light
    • Let Me Lose Myself in The Black Note
    • Love's Note
    • Magical Sound Shower
    • maigo life
    • Master of Puppets
    • Mellow Yellow
    • Nightmare ☆ Party Night
    • Now Choose
    • One-Sided Love Samba
    • Pane dhiria
    • Perico Space Shipper
    • Sayonara, Goodbye
    • So Much Loving You★ -DIVA Edit-
    • Soiyassa!!
    • Starlite★Lydian
    • Step Forward
    • SYMPHONIC DIVE -DIVA FT edit-
    • The Star Maker
    • Travel to The Other Side of The Moon
    • Wolf Girl
    • ZIGG-ZAGG
    This list is not gonna be in M39s

3. DuckyQuak!

DuckyQuak! Welcome to DIVA!

Banana song aint there either :(

4. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    Here we are guys, 7 new pack and a new season pass are coming on August 25th including our 72 missing songs.