1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Question F or F 2nd?

Discussion in 'General' started by AkiraSouoof, Apr 2, 2020.

?

F or F 2nd?

Poll closed Nov 2, 2020.
  1. F

100.0%
  2. F 2nd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AkiraSouoof

AkiraSouoof kiratta

I'm getting a PS Vita for Christmas and one of these games. At first, I was thinking F would be a good start, but then I noticed that it's basically dead and no one plays it anymore and every time I search up F edits, it shows up F 2nd edits. I don't know what the most recent edit on F is or if anyone even plays it anymore.

F 2nd is more up to date and even in 2020 I still see edits on it. However, I've never played any Project Diva game on handheld (I have Project Mirai DX but I don't think that counts), and I've heard from other people that the game is really hard and normal is like hard on Project Diva F. I'm able to perfect extreme songs on FT and X on my PS4, but again, I've never played any Project Diva game in handheld, so I don't know if I'm going to do just as good as I do on my PS4.

TL;DR: F would be good because it's easier and it would be a good start, but it's outdated and I haven't seen much people play it anymore. F 2nd would be good because it's up to date and I've seen people still play it more often than F, but it's way harder and I don't know if playing on handheld will affect my gameplay experience cause I haven't played Project Diva on a handheld before.

2. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    Great, I would recommend you to buy first Project Diva f, the song list is pretty cool. I also discover lately the game with this one. Moreover you will enjoy Kagamine hachihachi flower fight, the title we can't play in recent Future tone PS4 version. But of course consider that the edit of the f2nd offers more titles. It's up to you.

3. AkiraSouoof

AkiraSouoof kiratta

Oh yeah! Kagamine Hachi Hachi Flower Fight is in there! I'm still quite unsure which one to do though. Maybe I should do F first cause it's easier..But I still don't know