1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone unlocked all the extreme songs on mix mode?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MEGA39s / Mega Mix' started by tojushiro, Mar 9, 2020.

1. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    I want to update the wiki with the song difficulties, but I just don't have time to play through all the songs again on mix mode right now. If anyone has the songs unlocked and wants to post pictures, I'm more than happy to plug everything into the wiki myself.

2. Zac Wood

Zac Wood Staff/Fortune Teller/Lucky Guesser/Spam Buster
    Staff Member Moderator

Family buisness, a Family matter.
    If the Extreme difficulty for Mix Mode existed, they would of said it on the website:
    http://miku.sega.jp/mega39s/song/, or it has been grayed out on the menu. (Much like how Extreme and EXExtreme charts are grayed out on the menu until the Hard difficulty is complete and Extreme difficulty is unlocked soon after in Arcade Mode) Simply put; I believe there is no such thing.

3. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    You appear to be right. The hard songs all need to be unlocked though, so if anyone has those that would be great.

4. Vitali

Vitali Welcome to DIVA!

Hard is the higher difficulty for mix mode and it's actually hard, not like the hard difficulty for the arcade mode.