1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone update the wiki?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MEGA39s / Mega Mix' started by tojushiro, Feb 23, 2020.

1. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    Can someone make a page for the module list? I'd do it myself, but I lost my old wiki account and I can't make pages anymore. I can fill out the list, I just can't make the page. I'm not sure this game really needs any more pages than that, but I'm willing to help with anything that needs to be updated.

2. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    I tried it again and it worked, I guess I needed to verify my email or something. I'll work on the page and hopefully have it finished soon. Can you think of any pages other than modules that need to go up? This game is pretty minimalist, I'm not sure what else I'd really add.

3. donosean

donosean Platinum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Haven't looked at the wiki page for the game yet but I imagine song list, modules/accessories, and where the important menus/options are since it's only in Japanese for now would be more than enough for now imo. Maybe a section mentioning how to get a Dualshock 4 connected with something like an 8Bitdo adapter too but that's not too important.