1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Future Tone Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by ajs2677, Jul 27, 2017.

1. ajs2677

ajs2677 Newbie Player

I've been playing Future Tone since it was released in the US (almost daily) but today I noticed something I never noticed before.

At the beginning of Piano x Forte x Scandal Meiko is standing on a rooftop in front of a neon sign with a woman's head on it. At the end of the video she is standing in front of it again but the woman's head has changed to a chibi Meiko head. I noticed that this is one of the songs that you can pick a different singer for, so since I like this song I decided to listen to all the different versions. While the video in general doesn't change depending on the vocalist, at the end the sign changes to a chibi head of whoever you picked to sing the song! You can choose from Meiko, Miku, Rin or Kaito and they each change the sign to themselves.

Not sure if this was a well-known thing or not, I was under the impression that changing the singer had no effect on the video. Do you know any other circumstances where this happens, or any other hidden little things like this? I'd love to find more! If you know of any post them here.

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

The fact, that Absolunote has an off vocal version in the game, while the producer never ever released it even once.

ajs2677 likes this.
  3. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

Rin Chan Now!, Common World Domination and God-Tier Tune are the other songs that have changes to it depending on the vocaloid. For Rin Chan Now! the pictures for the vocaloid change depending on who you are using (if you use Len and Meiko for example then you'll get a picture of both during the scenes where we see their picture and a bunch of text, which is at the point where they are pressing backspace on the keyboard). God-Tier Tune has the chibi Miku change to any of the other 5 vocaloids depending on who you are using (Miku takes the place of Rin, Len or Luka if you use them. No chibis for Haku, Neru, Teto or Sakine Meiko unfortunently). Lastly, Common World Domination changes the Miku that we see in the background to be the same as the vocaloid we are using. Not sure if there are any other things like these so it would be interesting to see what others find.

moderateTrouble and ajs2677 like this.