1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Issues with DLC?

Discussion in 'General' started by kittylenlen55, Mar 1, 2017.

1. kittylenlen55

kittylenlen55 Big Debut

[vocadb][/vocadb]
    So I'm not completely sure if this has happened to anyone else, but I had some DLC downloaded for F2nd and X. One day though they were just gone for no reason. I was completely baffled about it because I wasn't sure what caused it. I guess the DLC I had was removed completely somehow, and even when I try to dowload and reinstall it it still won't show up. I did make sure I had enough space in my memory card so I have no idea what is going on. Did anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

2. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

i have dlc issue with F2nd and X, where even though i've purchased something, when i try to redownload it, it tells me to buy it again. when i try to buy it again, it gives me an error. it's not the same one as yours though, i just get a pop up saying that i can't buy that item

3. Necrosaro

Necrosaro Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    http://www.hitbox.tv/Necrosaro92
    Try going into settings and restoring your licenses for PDX. That usually fixes the problem about 99% of the time.

Otherwise, you may have to delete the game and redownload it. If that still doesn't work, contact Sony's tech support.