1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Future tone has slightly relaxed timings compared to the Vita games?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by corrado33, Mar 20, 2017.

1. corrado33

corrado33 Big Debut

Playing both the vita games and future tone back to back recently and I think future tone has slightly relaxed timings compared to games on the vita. Not only that, but it's easier to get "excellent" on the songs. (On the vita you need 95% where as on future tone you only need 90%.(I think)) Anybody else notice this? I'd imagine it has to be this way due to.. well... lag. Honestly a handheld is the perfect game for rhythm games because there's no input lag! Or well, as close to none as you can be.

But anyway, just a casual observation. Anybody else notice the same thing?

2. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    You still need 95% for Excellent on FT. At least on Extreme/Extra Extreme. I forgot if the percentage is lower for Hard. Anyway, the most probable reason for you having an easier time hitting notes in FT is that it runs at 60 FPS on PS4, while the Vita games all run at 30 FPS. That makes a lot of difference.

3. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

it depends on the difficulty of the songs.

Easy : 30% just to get standard
    Normal : 50% to get standard
    Hard : 60% +
    extreme/Ex extreme : 70%+

4. sugoi

sugoi Big Debut

eh, its not any easier to get excellents honestly. Even though it is 90% on hard, you still need to keep decent combos up, and use hold notes to get the 5% boost, you can miss 3% of the notes and still end up with less than 90% easily. Also hard is closer to the older games extremes, while extreme is brutal in comparison (and requires the 95% for excellent as well)