1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

yes, i can clear out of eden (extreme) now ^^ but i'm far away from perfect of course ^^
    with levan polka i have much more problems. maybe it's because i love len and because of that i'm listening to his songs very much. the rhythm from out of eden is easier for me to get into than levan polka.

well, i had to play the song colorful and sexy (god i hate that song so much) for almost 2 hours to get a perfect score on normal difficulty xD becuase of that stupid challenge time(or whatever it's called). and that's not really spamming notes at all.
    so you see it's still pretty bad xD but i have to say that i just can't get into rhythm in this song, it doesn't matter how often i listen to it.
    it's gonna be funny on extreme ~.~

2. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Does anyone know if this game has any PV secrets like if you can listen to off vocals?

3. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

Finally got myself a PS4, so now I have a chance to get my own copy of Future Tone. I know I need to create a JPN PSN account, but after that what do I do to make it possible to play the game on my main PSN account (once I own Future Tone+Colorful Tone and not sure about Prelude)?

4. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Prelude is the base and demo for the game. It's free but you cannot operate the game without it! The other two packs essentially serve as DLC you add to the base game prelude which is why progress you make on prelude saves and you get diva points and you have basically everything the game has except access to head swapping, survival and certain modules until you buy both packs and any songs either pack carries(besides Weekender girl and 1/6 out of gravity) . To play this game on your main account download the game and the packs on your JPN account than switch to your main account on PSN and play it, it's that simple.

5. Mullet345

I see. But didn't someone say that you need to have a primary PS4 to be able to use your main account to play games downloaded onto the JPN account? I don't quite get what I'm suppose to do there.

6. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    You have to activate your PS4 as primary PS4 on your account. You can do that in the Account settings.

7. Cephiros

Cephiros Welcome to DIVA!

Dumb question time, not that I'm in a hurry to get the last four trophies. Need to at 39 PVs and take a picture in each for FS/CT. However, my question is about setting the recommended module 39 times for each. Does it count songs where the recommended module is standard outfit for each vocaloid? I doubt it counts any songs where the PV is animated. Is it 39 different songs where you set the recommended module or can it be 1 song 39 times where you set the recommended module?

8. Mullet345

Ok, but which account do I do that on? My main? Or JPN?

9. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

i think you have to costumize 39 different songs with the recommended module (i don't know for sure though).
    if the standart outfit is the recommended module just select a different module first. then switch back to the standart outfit and it will count for the trophy ^^

the primary account should be that one you wish to play the game with. so i guess it's your main account.
    with the primary setting you're able to play the game and you don't have to switch to the japanese account for updates cause your primary account will download them automatically.

10. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    you need to activate your ps4 as primary console on BOTH accounts.

primary account =/= primary ps4

11. Mullet345

Managed to get it going on my main account, so I'm happy now. Only have Prelude for now but will eventually get both Future Sound and Colorful Tone. One thing I need to know is if you can change controller setup in Prelude or if that's only possible when FS/CT are included?

12. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    just go to the customize screen where you can choose modules. the setting is actually there..

13. YukitoIchijo

YukitoIchijo Big Debut

question if we get dlc of the new songs on arcade e.g age age.. how much do you think we will get. like will we only get one months worth of arcade updates. like the march update or get it all up to the most resent release

14. YukiAmi

YukiAmi Big Debut

I personally think they will add everything that was released to Arcade between updates. So, the first wave of DLC would be AgeAgeAgain, Shake It!, Cendrillon, Adolescence, Gaikoutsu Gakudan to Riria, and Kimi no Taion (and possibly whatever they add next month).

15. Walter-kun

Walter-kun Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

Just make sure that when you do it, you have your module options set to save for each song. You change it with R3 IIRC. It's displayed on the upper-right of the customization screen in a purple box and you'll know you're on the right setting because it's the only one without an English letter.

And yes, songs where the default module is the recommended module count. You just have to go into the customization menu for it to count.

I also just found out another annoyance; if you do songs in one of the Master Courses (accessed by holding L2 + R2 at the song selection screen), it won't count for the "All Songs" trophies. Just had to redo two songs that I did in the 6 Master Course before my "All Songs" trophy for Colorful Tone would pop.

In any case, I just have 38 songs left in Future Sound before I'm finally done with this damn game. I'm hoping to get it done before my PSP comes on Friday so I can focus on getting done the PSP games. ^_^

I'll likely end up writing trophy guides for the DLC, though.

16. Mullet345

Thanks for letting me know where I need to go. Hopefully now I can setup my controller the way I like.

17. Cephiros

Cephiros Welcome to DIVA!

Ah, that's probably why I haven't unlocked them yet, I've been using the recommended modules with preset A.

18. Turom

Turom Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    http://www.wkd4496.net/
    Hi there, first post here, nice to meet you ^^

I played and enjoyed the 2 first PDF games on Vita, got platinum so I'm used to the games mechanics. I started playing PDFT on PS4 today and I loved it, though being in Japanese i'm still a bit lost in some menus.

Can you explain what is this R3 setting "Standard/A/B/C" ? Is that some kind of "profile" ?

BTW is there some guide somewhere with some help with the UI? I found one on the wiki for the main menus + I use my phone w/ the translate app though it's still a bit limited.

Thanks!

19. mikusphere

mikusphere Big Debut

Nice to meet you as well and welcome to the forum, Turom! . ^^

Those A/B/C are global settings that you can set up so it will apply to all the songs. If you have that selected, whatever the setup in that setting will be used regardless of what song you play.
    I say settings because this is not only limited to Modules. It can also include Hairstyles, Customize Items, and Button Sounds.

If you don't see an alphabet, that means you are using a song-specific setting.

Here is the translated UI by comphead from gamefaqs.
    http://imgur.com/a/TUBcs

20. Turom

Turom Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    http://www.wkd4496.net/
    Thanks a lot for the insight mikusphere, that makes sense now!

Those links will help for sure.

Another question, what's your experience with the calibration? I played on PSVita before so the OLED screen was very responsive, I never cared about the display lag.

Now on TV I sometimes feel like I got a small lag though when trying the auto calibration utility of PDFT it gives me weird results. How do you configure it correctly ?