1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News JP Store Demo for PDX HD available

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by WWEdeadman, Jul 15, 2016.

1. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
  2. Walter-kun

Walter-kun Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

Got it downloaded myself. I'll probably go through it whenever I get done the recent Rocket League DLC. The RNG is killing me. >_>

3. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    I gotta say it plays really well and looks gorgeous. Can't wait for the release, and for playing the Extreme charts.

4. Remiccino

Remiccino Big Debut

While 60fps is totally eye candy and the 3D looks crisp, I can't take my eyes away from the fact that most 2D elements are scaled from 540p, to the point of being blurry (most noticeable in the combo counter and the voltage percentage). Haven't played F or F2 on PS3 to see if it's a carried thing but still...
    The lighting in LOL, Satisfaction and especially the Beginning Medley stage is weird, it looks dark most of the time.
    It doesn't deserve the HD tag it promised...

5. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    While this game is very lovely and it is fun and the graphics are amazing this is ironically the first diva game where focusing on he notes is difficult for me! In this game the colors are so bright and the lights are constantly changing and playing it on a Big HD TV just blows up all the colors it actually makes my head hurt after a while and I found myself getting distracted a lot more by the colors than last game. It's like PV wise less is happening but background wise more is happening.

6. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

#6 Kaon, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
    I downloaded this demo just to play for teh lulz and boy I was in for a surprise. The game runs very smoothly at 60fps compared to 30fps, but I agree that the lighting is horribly dark compared to the PSVita version.

PSVita
    PS4
    askdfja;djkf;asdjahksd;ga;djf;asjd;fja;sdjf;asjd;fj;jak;dkfj;asjdf; I would like to play this game again on the PS4, but I don't want to grind ever again.... lol

7. Shadow-san

Shadow-san Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I will probably buy it when it will out, it's a pleasure to run smoothly @60fps comparated to the 30fps.