1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. chiso

chiso Intermediate Player

Btw what do you guys think will be the first songs we can get for dlc? ahhh I so hope for shake it! °v°

2. ValentineMeikin

ValentineMeikin Big Debut

Well, Future Tone right now is missing Ageage Again, Cendrillon, Adolescence and Shake It!, from February and April's updates, and there's no songs released for March or May, so they only have four songs to add, then there's no songs they can add at the moment.

3. chiso

Yea I know! I kinda hope they come in a pack, but I doubt it... hopefully they don't want 500 yen per song..

4. ValentineMeikin

I suspect they MIGHT include them in an update to Colorful Tone, because it's 4 songs short on the promised count.

5. Chibiki

Chibiki Welcome to DIVA!

@ShinUkyo Thanks so much for the advice! I just got my first Perfect on FT after not using headphones, so I think both the wireless controller and headphones might have to do something with the input lag. I'll keep practicing!

Also, is anyone else having trouble with dual-wielding when it comes to the fast drum beatmaps? Senbonzakura is really hard for me to do since my controller and/or game can't seem to handle me pressing the buttons really fast. Instead of the usual TriangleUpTriangle, I'd have to do TriangleTriangleUp which is really clunky and awkward for me. Switching to a different controller doesn't seem to work either :/ Does anyone have any fixes for this?

EDIT: Read a few posts back and it looks like it' just happens when notes aren't present, so it's probably just the fact that I suck at drumming notes lmao

6. YukitoIchijo

YukitoIchijo Big Debut

I cant find Hachi Hachi battle of the kagamine on the game either o.O I remember hearing 6 songs are missing not 4

7. chiso

Really?? I haven't noticed it isn't the amount of songs they promised? That would be awesome tho!

8. YukitoIchijo

YukitoIchijo Big Debut

Colourful Tone is 95 and Future tone is 127.. I think

9. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    I just noticed that now too, now that you mentioned it. I could have sworn that song was added to arcade a while back too.

10. YukitoIchijo

YukitoIchijo Big Debut

it is here is the prove https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsprmf74RfE but its weird why it isnt in the ps4 future tone

11. YukitoIchijo

YukitoIchijo Big Debut

also I know some songs arnt as good quality wise then others they look like they are project diva F2nd Edits in style of movement and such. O.O anyone know why they are different

12. Chibiki

Chibiki Welcome to DIVA!

I know some songs use the Dreamy Theater-styled PVs as opposed to the F2nd style. For example, Rolling Girl (which has some really unbalanced lighting issues imo) and Romeo and Cinderella (more darker colors compared to F2nd) use the Dreamy Theater PVs.

So I think Future Tone uses the first PV that came out for any given song. That's why the songs that were introduced in F2nd look better (like Blackjack and Narisumashi Genga) than the songs introduced in the games before F (like Rolling Girl).

But in the end all PVs should have a much better framerate and hair/outfit physics!

13. Asvel2572

Asvel2572 Big Debut

College Tutor
    Sega fell out of contact with the producer and therefore could not license it for PS4 release. 224 songs were promised and that is what we got. They never promised Hatchi Hatchi and the other missing arcade songs, they only promised the 224 listed on the game's website, no missing songs conspiracy has occured :P

14. ValentineMeikin

I wish to add that some songs have TWO styles of PV, with Senbonzakura having both the old PV, where it doesn't matter what Vocaloid or module you use, and the PV from Project Diva F, which is one of two with the maximum number of Vocaloids.
    Also, Project Diva F and F 2nd version PVs have Slide Notes, which often substitute for Star Notes.

15. YukiAmi

YukiAmi Big Debut

Two songs were cut because of licensing issues. That was one of them.

16. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

Because they are Project Diva Edits.
    Sega makes Edit PV Contests for Arcade sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPSq5cwKmUs

17. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

The F2nd PVs are done for the Vita anyway, which doesn't handle lighting, texture or shading as well as the PS4/arcade board. Rolling Girl does look unusually bright, I agree, but I like it.

18. YukiAmi

YukiAmi Big Debut

I was wondering, does anyone know how to get to the survival course? In the help menu in the song selector it says something about pressing L2 and R2 together, but when I do that, nothing happens. Am I missing something? My Japanese is very bad, so it's quite possible I am.

EDIT: Nevermind, it just turns out you have to hold them down, not just press them.

19. unkai87

unkai87 Intermediate Player

I think that even the old PVS they look stunning BECAUSE OF THE MODULES! And new pvs since cat food look AMAZING. The effects and quality of the graphics cant even be compared.

20. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    So I tried extreme for the first time on a high-star song... It's gonna be a while to transition from the past Project Divas to this. I'll never take the previous games' extreme mode for granted again.

I'm sure this is nothing to even HIGHER STARRED SONGS.