1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. tackfrog

tackfrog Big Debut

The option would be nice for those who want it :3

I'm hoping SEGA updates those 2 panels on the website soon. I'm going crazy with speculation here!

2. Karto

Karto Big Debut

graphics student
    Home Page:
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/karto/portfolio
    I can see skins & accessories sharing a page on the site. The trailer more-or-less confirmed accessories with the 3rd icon, but I don't see them dedicating a whole page of the site for just them.
    [​IMG]

3. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

I'm more or less convinced that skins will not be in the game - at least, on Day 1 - but I do feel it is still possible for them to be added later on. But probably much later. I don't mind, they were mostly just added decoration that enhance the PVs but not needed.

4. chiso

chiso Intermediate Player

By the way guys, which mirai songs do you want to come next to the game?
    Besides the evil series (servant and daughter of evil) I really wish for "1925" (with the covers) and "Hello how are you"
    ;v; would be great if they would come soon, esp. 1925 would have a great pv and new modules for all of them.

5. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

Skeleton Orchestra and Lilia OH PLEASE SEGA
    And Kimi no Taion
    And PianoXForteXScandal
    And Celestial Fox
    Or just anything with Gumi. Oh, what a funny joke I made right now. -__-

6. chiso

aww yea! PianoxFortexScandal and Celestial FOX (OMFG THAT RIN MODULE would be so cute)
    YEA PLS SEGA PLS.
    I hope they do all of the mirai songs, even if they have to exclude those with gumi...

7. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    I really want PianoxFortexScandal in particular. I just really like that song for whatever the reason. Also, the modules are all cool/cute so I wanna see them in Future Tone. 1925 would also be great.
    I would like LOL -lots of laugh- for the sake of great PV camera shots, but it doesn't seem likely we'll get that song with Project Diva X having it as well. reverse rainbow would be great too if they don't cut out the kiss part! The internet would explode with photos at the kissing part if it ever came to Future Tone. The story of evil songs could offer great PV camera shots as well.
    Lastly, glow would be great because I love that song. Also, it would be nice to see if they add a watercolor filter or something for the module chosen for the song.

8. MeowKitty15

MeowKitty15 Newbie Player

I would want 1925 also, I like that all the vocaloids can sing it and I'd like to see what all the modules would look like. Some other ones would be Skeleton Orchestra & Lilia, Celestial Fox, the Story of Evil ones, and I would also like Mirai's version of LOL far more than X's. The PV is so much more interesting in my opinion, but I feel like Sega will just do X's version (I hope I'm wrong). I'd like Mirai's version of Kokoro too because in my opinion the version that they currently have is probably one of my most disliked PV's, it's really boring to me unlike Mirai's. Also I like it's module. I doubt they would do that one though.

9. GenKaidou

I noticed the game has VP, like the arcade, so I assume you'll still need to purchase modules with points individually rather than getting them all just by buying the packs.

10. unkai87

unkai87 Intermediate Player

yeah! they will cost VP. In the long new trailer you can see that みやび module costs 150 VP (2:34)

11. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    well it would suck if you get a game and nothing to unlock or to achieve (except for trophies). ^^

12. unkai87

to be honest... i would preffer that modules would be VP expensive. That way you enjoy them more and it has a deep sense of acomplishment. just my opinion.

13. chiso

I totally agree with you here. Kokoro is a great song but the Diva PV seems like they didn't even try. Same with meltdown. Those pvs are really boring to me, despite loving Rin and both songs.

--

Also yes on expensive VP modules! Some could be cheaper and others more expensive. I'm glad that not everything's unlocked at the beginning, that would be boring. And so you can also get collector trophies, I'm sure x3.

14. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

Project Mirai songs I'd like to see make it in to Diva Arcade Future Tone? Those would be:

Gaikotsu Gakudan to Riria
    PianoXScandalXForte
    Amatsu Kitsune
    Kimi No Taion
    Electric Love
    Doremifa Rondo
    Koneko No PayaPaya
    Watashi No Jikan
    Reverse Rainbow
    Animal Fortunetelling
    Glow

Though if I could only pick three to see be added into the next update for Diva Arcade, those would have to be PianoXScandalXForte, Doremifa Rondo and Amatsu Kitsune.

15. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

16. GenKaidou

Can't find a way to download the themes though. I suppose they'll be out along with Prelude.

17. chiso

I wonder what background music the themes have, if they have any that it...

18. unkai87

At this poing im hoping that the two songs that are not included are dlc in the near future. Something like the snow miku. F, and X had day one dlc of the snow miku so i am hoping is like that....

19. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    I'm not sure if this is true but from what I've heard The group who made saturation disbanded in 2011 and their song can't be used In the games anymore. (Saturation was added to arcade in 2010) and for Kagamine Hachi Hachi Hana no Kassan that Sega lost contact with Moja and is trying to get back in touch with him. (That shouldn't be that hard right as didn't Moja help with Sacred spear explosion boy?)

20. MeowKitty15

MeowKitty15 Newbie Player

Yeah, I've heard that too. It really is too bad. I'm not as sad about Kagamine Hachi Hachi Flower Fight since I can still play it on F, but Saturation.....well at least it wasn't one of the ones I was REALLY looking forward to, but I was still excited for it. At least the modules for Kagamine Hachi Hachi Flower Fight are still in. I would have been pretty sad if they weren't, especially since Rin and Len don't have as many modules in comparison to Miku.