1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

I think the site build is outdated.

2. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    224 songs total, huh? I counted to there currently being 131 in Arcade, so I guess the latest updates aren't in there. I was also hoping for Cendrillion and those, but DLC is probably on the table for the future :P They didn't remove doubles of songs either, both versions of Senbonzakura, Kodoku no Hate and others are still there.

3. chiso

chiso Intermediate Player

Let's just hoping that there will always be new Dlc for the ps 4 version so we can update it together with the arcade version! ^v^
    I'm sure there are still many songs to come!

4. StrawberryTofu

StrawberryTofu May destroy a nearby planet or 2 but such is life

I make beautiful men perform cute dances for me
    I'm hoping this just means Ageageagain through shake it have yet to be processed into the PS4 edition.
    If they are DLC, well honestly I would hope they are free for being added to arcade before the PS4 release date :p

5. chiso

Let's sure hope so!!
    But maybe they also will wait until they have enough songs to make a third pack? (I hope not, I want shake it)

6. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I compared the song list for FT with the Arcade one to find the missing songs. Some are obvious due to the songs being so new to Arcade, others not so.

Missing songs:
    - Age Age Again
    - Adolescence
    - Kagamine Hachi Hachi Flower Battle
    - saturation
    - Cendrillion
    - Shake it!

I must've missed one, like I said before there are 231 songs in Arcade and 224 in FT, meaning 7 should be missing but I only found 6.

Other things I noticed:
    - All songs that are featured in both PD and Mirai are in Colorful Tone pack. The only song that stands out is Glory 3usi9 which is also in Colorful Tone for some reason.
    - Details exist on songs that feature changeable vocals, costume changes or Chance Time alternate endings. So those features are all in!
    - SYMPHONIC DIVE -Diva edit- is now called "-Diva FT edit-", indicating it's an updated version.
    - NOSTALOGIC now has "[MEIKO-SAN mix]" after, and you can change the vocals between MEIKO-SAN mix and LOLI-MEIKO mix.

7. Northernlightifly

Northernlightifly Newbie Player

I hope amatsu kitsune will be added.

8. chiso

I hope they are planning to put all the mirai songs for ft arcade! (I mean Daughter of Evil and Servant of Evil really deserve a pv with the big modules)
    But I'm so glad to hear that they included covers!!

Who knows maybe we will get Dlc from time to time and someday even get the songs from PD X...

9. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    I'm sure Sega will add several DLC. Extra extreme mode is missing.
    I want Go my way !!

10. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    What do you mean Extra Extreme mode is missing? Extra Extreme difficulties are in. It's just that not every song has that.

11. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

It is in. Just look below the standard 4 difficulties for the song, you should see Extra Extreme there. This is for the older songs by the way, the newer songs like from F and F2nd don't have ExExtreme, the mode was mostly to add the slider notes in for those that didn't use it.

Oh, I noticed that there are notes for certain songs, some I can read like "Success PV change" or "Costume change", but I saw a "PV change", I believe it is on Electric Angel, anyone know what that is about?

12. StrawberryTofu

Electric Angel has two PVs in arcade, one is the one in Extend and the other is I believe an edit PV. They probably added Electric Angel to arcade before the home version came out. I'm assuming in arcade players had the choice to pick between two. I'll link the two PVs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDfdamuW9Mc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaHxgdPmhzE
    Really?! Well, I noticed some songs have different thumbnails than the ones they have in arcade. Maybe the producers for those songs want a different thumbnail and are in the process of making them?

As for DLC, I'm guessing they will do it similarly how they did with F 2nd. Whenever it's a character's birthday they will add songs for them. Meiko's birthday could have Piano x forte x scandal and the Kagamines' birthday could have the Story of Evil songs. I was hoping we'd end up getting all F 2nd songs in Future Tone but Cantarella ~Grace Edition~ might be saved for Kaito's birthday. No clue for Luka's birthday.

13. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    One thing i noticed is this version of future tone has Lucid Dreaming with one module but arcade has the song with two so I don't know if they're going to change that.

14. GenKaidou

GenKaidou Intermediate Player

Thanks for clarifying! I never knew Electric Angel had the F 2nd PV stage for the arcade! But then again, I haven't played that song in the arcade for quite a long time. I didn't even know you could change stages(if applicable!)

I did notice that some of the arcade thumbnails got changed to in-game screenshots. Some rather obvious. I wonder why... copyright/licensing?

Looked through the module list and I am waaaaay hyped to get my hands on the game! Modules that are in Future Tone/Colourful Sound will only be unlocked when you buy both packs, am I right? Not that I won't get both on Day 1 heheh.

15. MeowKitty15

MeowKitty15 Newbie Player

I really hope Saturation is in the game, it was one of the songs I was specifically looking forward to. Saturation and Kagamine Hachi Hachi Flower Battle are pretty random songs to not make it...I would of just expected the newer ones to not be in. Who knows, maybe the list isn't complete yet.

16. PinkoStickLuv

PinkoStickLuv Advanced Player

Playing Project Diva
    Is it for sure Kagamine Hachi Hachi Hana no Kassen isn't in the game? The modules are in future sound!

*Edit*
    Was checking the modules page and came across two things 1.Teto's M.S.J. Module and supreme Miku module aren't in the game(maybe they were added too late to arcade) and it seems some modules you can only get from buying bath packs(?) not confirmed but the module page makes it seems that way. Hoping they add those two modules before this game's release.

17. StrawberryTofu

Someone said the latest update Future Tone seems to acknowledge is the 2/10/2016 one, where Packaged, Rosary Pale and Nightmare Party Night got extra extreme charts. Everything past that is not in the website.

If the modules are in, that further proves my theory. The producer of Kagamine Hachi Hachi Flower Fight may have requested a new jacket for their song in the selection screen and it's not complete. Or maybe SEGA forgot to include it.

18. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
  19. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    Sega doesn't joke, a real trailer of 4 minutes. Thank you.

>>GenKaidou: Thank you as well, I did not pay attention to the Extra Extreme mode. But I still hope an open Project Diva with upgrade and DLC songs.

20. BladeTH

BladeTH Advanced Player

It's changeable.
    It was shown at the old stream that there are 5 (if I remember correctly) different combinations.