1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

New Wiki Pages

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by tojushiro, Apr 30, 2016.

1. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    Is there any way for forum users to make new wiki pages or do the admins have to do that? There's still a lot missing and I'd love to help fill it in. I'm not trying to rush anyone, I just thought I'd offer.

2. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    To create a wiki page you need to get an account on wikispaces first then get confirmed by me or any of the mods. Then you can just enter a page name into the url which doesn't exist yet or just click on the "+" symbol in the navigation which is right next to "Pages and Files" and enter the new Page name (Leave tags blank!).

If you just entered a wrong page name on the url you'll get a 404 error-page and a message that the page doesn't exist but you can edit it to create it. Just click on edit and start working there but if you chose the option to create a new page from the navigation menu you'll immediately be able to create the new page.

Anyways in case of the Title page, i just copied over the F2nd list to a new page. Now I just have to replace title by title: [wiki]List of Titles (X)[/wiki]
    EDIT: Completed the title list. Took over some translations from the Trophy list. Also added "Event Master" as Title #94 to add the last golden trophy symbol to the list. If it's not #94 I'll just move it to the correct line then.

3. tojushiro

Teacher
    Great, I'll start adding some pages tomorrow. Question though, what's supposed to be the difference between the Quest and Live Quest pages?

4. tojushiro

Teacher
    I made a few new pages, but they're not showing up on the wiki. You can still put in the url to get to them, but the pages are still grayed out. So far I've made a Gifts page and a Rooms page. I'll keep editing the pages, but I don't know how to get them to show up.

The Rooms and Items page for f also appears to be missing, even though there is a page for it if you search for it.

5. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    For the "Quest" page I already have the informations from n1tr0t0m. This will be just the quest challenges listed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

For the "Live Quest" page we'll look into the Live Quests and Special Live and list all of them with translated name, conditions (like "Chaos song only" or "Rin only" etc.) and rewards. Also unlock conditions like "Get 2 crystals in Cool Area" or "Unlocked via progress in Neutral Area" etc.

6. tojushiro

Teacher
    Only a couple of unknowns left on the Title page!

Do you think it's worth adding a list of the skills and what they do to the module page? Or maybe making a separate page for it?

7. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    I guess it should be included on the Module page. There could be an additional list below the module list for the skills and a "[[toc]]" on top of the page to implement the "Table of Contents" so you'll be able to skip directly to the skills list.

I just prepared the page for it.

8. tojushiro

Teacher
    Cool, I'll start working on that soon. The list on the Japanese wiki is full of mistakes, so I thought it might be useful to have a page here, too.