1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku - Project DIVA X

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by SodaDog, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Tempuraw

Tempuraw Big Debut

I don't know, considering how there doesn't look to be much of anything else in the room like items or anything of the sort, it's entirely possible it will be a stage for another song. I don't know about Leia, Luka just happens to be there, but I feel like it's probably a stage for a song we haven't seen yet. This is also supported by this screenshot...
    [​IMG]
    This does not look like a DIVA room to me at all.

Also, here's the official news update with higher quality screenshots
    http://info.miku.sega.jp/5346

I want to talk about the medleys since they're really interesting to me. I can't really read any of the kanji, but it looks like the voltage you get in songs will fill up a gem, and then you get the medley song if you fill the gem. From the looks of it, there's a gem for each element, so is it safe to assume there will be a medley for each element? This will explain a lot about how we were only given 36-something producers with a game when 50 songs were confirmed. This also ties in with the 30 new/20 old, since 5 medleys of 4 is 20 returning songs. Not only that, but this fits in with how DIVELA, a producer who does pretty much exclusively arrange remixes, will fit in somewhere, and will probably be doing an arrange mix for one of the medleys.

Also, it looks like the elemental areas might go in a certain order, with neutral being the first. Once you clear the neutral area, you go to whatever the next one is. Miku mentions something "going to the new world" in this screenshot.
    [​IMG]
    Either that, or it's just some dialogue you get once you clear an area and they're all available from the beginning. Regardless, the Live Quest stuff is looking a lot cooler to me now that we know more about it, I'm actually pretty excited for it.

EDIT: http://gematsu.com/2015/11/hatsune-...shots-introduce-home-quests-medleys-new-songs Gematsu translated everything. You do start in Neutral, but the rest are open to you after that.

I noticed something else I didn't see in my first look through. You can see a couple of the art for songs hiding behind the Voltage thing on the right in two of these screenshots, both in the neutral area.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I see a braid with a flower and... whatever that Miku's doing in the second screenshot.
    Does anyone recognize any of those? I looked through every announced artist's pixiv and found nothing that resembled either of them.

2. PageofHeart

PageofHeart Welcome to DIVA!

What I'd like to know is what that song icon might be that's on the screenshot for the song list with the Medley highlighted.
    The icon with Miku looking like some kind of masked hero?
    And also the screenshot of Ai no Uta highlighted that brief portion of the icon with what looks like Miku with white hair and a star accessory in her hair as well?

3. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student
    May be those pictures could be the new loading screens for the songs

4. PageofHeart

Yeah but what songs are they for is the better question?

5. Chawser

Chawser Welcome to DIVA!

[​IMG]
    woah, this reminds me of n.k style. Maybe "This Messed-Up Amazing World Exists for Me"?

6. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student
    Yeah, I think they are going to use more songs for magical mirai 2015 like Ai dee, Hitorinbo Envy and Seisou Bakuretsu Boy

7. PageofHeart

Yeah, though I do not think that any of those songs are those are either one of those song icons...

8. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student
    Yeah, I know that, I'm just talking about other songs that can be in the game not just those in the pictures

9. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

it won't be a crossplay right? have to buy each copy separately for vita/ps4?

10. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

project diva X feels like a down grade from f2nd
    less songs, all the PVs are just dancing, no double star
    can you even change the UI anymore?
    i'm pretty disappointed

11. eduardog131

eduardog131 Welcome to DIVA!

Student
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitter.com/eduardog131
    I got the game, day one, as I have with other games of the series. (F + F 2nd from the U.S, while the non-translated PSP copies were bought physically)
    I'm new to the forum, but I've been here several times before.
    I have a question: When are the higher level voltage requirements unlocked? It bugs me that when I want to play my favorite songs (from any area), I have to play them on the normal difficulty. The EXTREME or HARD requirements don't unlock. I can play them on Free Play, but it's really crap that it doesn't drop modules.

12. Texy_Nyan

Texy_Nyan Newbie Player

You only unlock the HARD and EXTREME quests after you complete all Elements Gems.

13. eduardog131

Student
    Home Page:
    Boo. Guess I'll keep on playing through the game, I'm mostly done with the element gems anyways.

14. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

well, i hope i'm in the right thread for my question ^^

as a huge hatsune miku fan i want to get projekt diva x of course ^^
    first i wanted to order the ps4 version on american amazon but i can't buy it there.
    so i wanted to ask if i can prelude x in the american psn store already.
    because if that's the case i will create a new account ^^

15. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Before I'll answer, please. I beg you, don't use "^^" more than half of your sentence lines. I can understand you want to show some sympathy, but too much just feels so wrong to me.
    P. S. Spelling Project Diva with "k" instead of "c" is giving me a guess you speak German?

To your question:
    By the meaning you can't buy it from there is because of purchasing issues or delivery issues?
    Since they haven't mentioned about digital pre order release, you have to wait on the release date to be able to purchase unless news will mention about being able digital pre orders are being available. Please wait until further news.
    Another option will be that we'll hope for an EU release, if SEGA ever is willing to do it. It would make things easier.

16. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

Gave the PS4 version of Project Diva X demo a try, and I have to say that it looks great. Makes me look forward to playing the full game even more.

17. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

well, i'm sorry. i didn't know it's that annoying.
    and yes, i speak german :)

the purchase is my problem because i don't have a credit card.
    well, yesterday i've read that the game will get a physicall and digital release in north america so at least i could by it in the ps store on release. another article stated that sega probably wants to publish the game in europe as well (i don't know if that's true but i hope so).

18. eduardog131

Student
    Home Page:
    #58 eduardog131, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    Modification of game files is possible as of August using henkaku. So far, only music has been able to be changed but I'm looking into replacing other things.
    (Ads might be enabled on second video due to content ID)