1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Chart [2015] Fall Anime Chart

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Darksidehearts, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    It's been a while since I last posted anything on here, so I guess I should be thanking Sega for their recent announcement otherwise I probably would have forgotten to post this up-coming season as well...by the way, I apologise for not uploading the summer chart, hopefully you guys saw some pretty amazing things. I'd love to see what people have been watching ^^

Oh and while I'm at it, let me apologise to infinity as well. Even though you left a very kind note on the last chart I posted, I never replied and that was rude on my part.

Anywho, with all that out of the way, is there anything you're looking forward to seeing? If so, feel free to comment below!

[​IMG]
    - - - -
    Source: Stargazed Charts – https://atxpieces.wordpress.com
    I do not make these charts, only share them with you guys!

2. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    Thanks for posting! I like seeing the schedule ^^

This season, on the other hand... not much fun going on. Diabolik Lovers season 2? Really? People need to stop supporting that crap. Though I think I'll watch it just to see how much worse it can get (season 1 got a score of 1 from me on MyAnimeList, not many animes are given that honor!)

I'll be killed by a thousand fangirls on conventions for saying this, but I didn't really like Noragami. It was okay but not that great. And then suddenly conventions were stormed by cosplayers from it! Photographing them in the studio was awkward, I like saying positive things about the cosplays or the show they're from but it was hard. I told them I'd seen it but not much else, at least they're happy you know what they're cosplaying from :P Oh, I don't know if I'll watch season 2, maybe if I'm reeaally bored.

K season 2... They killed me with the end of season 1 and I thought it had so much great potential for an awesome anime, one of my faves.. but the ending </3. Also the movie sucked. I'll probably watch it anyway, it wasn't bad as long as you get the actually plot down (it's very ambiguous for some reason)

Aand that's really all I've got. Nothing else I even know what it is so unless something appears to stand out once they start airing it'll be a very dry anime Autumn for me. Which is sad. You could say it'll be the fall of anime. Geddit? Fall? ...No? ...Okay.

3. donosean

donosean Platinum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ooh another anime chart, thanks for posting these! Have to agree with Almeria on the lack of 'fun' series this season though. Nothing really caught my attention, and I haven't seen any of the series getting second seasons just yet. But hey, One Punch Man looks like it could be funny enough to watch.

I don't think it'll be easy for any of these series to beat Charlotte. Damn I'm loving that show.