1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Swimsuit DLC to be released July 31st!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Potatofriez, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student
    Hot from the info board, swimsuit modules in the heat of summer! That was incredibly corny...

Hatsune Miku Swimwear

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kagamine Rin Swimwear
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kagamine Len Swimwear
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Megurine Luka Swimwear P
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KAITO Swimwear V/AS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MEIKO Swimwear P
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not only are these modules included, but they have tanned/sunburned versions as well which will be included if you buy one character's swimsuit individually as well as being included in the main pack.

"Sunburned" Modules
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, there's some skins being released as well.

Neko Neko Cape (Check) by Miko
    [​IMG]
    Tricker (Night Dream) by Tama
    [​IMG]

A pack of all 14 modules is 1,852 Yen (not sure if that's including tax or without). The modules and their sunburned versions can be bought individually for 370 yen (again, not sure if it's including). The skins will be free from their release on July 31st until September 7th.

2. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    Ehhhhh... I think I'll pass on these. We already have two for each girl and while I do like returning modules, they really should have picked something else. Plus, I really don't have a use for the sunburned alts (btw, why are these new modules so expensive? It's just a texture recolor for the second module...). I would have considered it if we still had Summer Idol to play with or if Dear Cocoa Girls made a return when the game was released.

Speaking of songs... SEGA, WHERE IS OUR PV DLC?!

3. SodaDog

SodaDog Intermediate Player

Don't forget neru/haku's swimsuit, too!

4. hakumeiii

hakumeiii ペーパー プレーン~

Ehh, the only one here i NEED there is the KAITO swimsuit, KAITO fish on blackjack just wasn't enough for me...

I'd get excited if there were some more official songs, but that doesn't seem likely now I guess with the whole edit play thing.
    I just can't get into edit plays as much as the official songs because I really like the videos.
    That and sasakure.UK and rin got neglected in this game and it'd be cool to see that change ;_;
    /opinion

please don't kill me

5. shinkonryu

shinkonryu Welcome to DIVA!

Anyone know why are the 3rd 4th and 5th DLC updates are not available on PSN Asia? ; ;