1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Perfected 10.0?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Henry, Apr 5, 2014.

1. donosean

donosean Platinum Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm not too sure what to say about 2D Dream Fever other than it's incredibly technical. If you've played any of hisokeee's insane edits on F/F2nd, I'd suggest playing those for a while to make 2DDF seem easier.
    As for Gekishou, I'm not sure how you're playing exactly, but have you tried slowing down? I really had to make a conscious effort not to rush the faster parts, otherwise I'd get a load of safes.

Oh, and if it helps I remember SMF and Negaposi having 100+ plays by the time I perfected them both on F :P

2. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student
    I almost perfected Gekishou but I missed the last hold note in the last TZ... ;_; That note had always given me trouble and now I hate it even more.

3. tsubasata1109

tsubasata1109 Welcome to DIVA!

I can only Perfect Gekishou, but not 2D Dream Fever, those clockwise arrow :'(, I hate them, I having trouble with arrows :'(

4. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.
    was able to hit all notes in 2nd TZ but until halfway tripped by 1 safe. i didn't even know what was i pressing when it started. somehow i only have to worry about the difficult part in 2D Dream Fever,especially the TZ and CT

5. Djaga

Djaga Intermediate Player

Physics teacher / Geophysics university student
    My mini arcade has arrived and i've made some tests. It's larger in size what i expected and i like so much... even for my large hands it showed so comfy, but requires more practice until i get used to, and find a better position (the better position is to play standing and the controller put on a base or a table which the size must be approximately a arcade cab).

Now I'm looking for better results :)

Minus: tax tributation under this acessory was really heavy in such extent i'm dying to wait for expat here i swear :( but it has nothing to do with this

6. Reyvateil

Reyvateil Big Debut

Self-employed
    Finally did it.
    [​IMG]

With Shy Target & High Speed. XD

Edit: Just got another one.
    [​IMG]

After clearing it like 200 times+ -_-