1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Anything you don't like about F2 so far?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Dyspnia, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Safros

Safros Newbie Player

SPiCa isn't as good. Miku's voice is just too loud in that song now, to the point where I can barely hear the instruments in comparison to the Extend one.

Those new link notes are meh.

As for the game being easy, well, the whole series has always been easy. 2nd and Extend were easy, f was even easier, F2nd feels more difficult that any of those but it isn't as hard as Project Diva Arcade.

I've never seen why people complain about rapid note sections. Just alternate between both fingers, it really shouldn't pose a problem to any competent player after a bit of practice.

Timing feels a bit off in a few songs, I think the one that throws me off the most is a section in Glory 3usi9. Got used to it, but it feels weird.

I really do like the game though, and I think the song selection is great.

2. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

I played it, oh gawd the constant beat of the song made me feel like I was in a mad asylum. The Chance Time Success kind of made me giggle a little, to say the very least.
    I learned the hard way, never follow at the lines and always keep an eye on the next star scratch note. Especially Knife... Oh, that last link scratch threw me off the first time I played it!
    I second this. But that's definitely not going to happen anytime soon. :3

3. Djaga

Djaga Intermediate Player

Physics teacher / Geophysics university student
    Rather than timing off in some songs or strange PVs, there is one thing that annoys me since F version.

Low fps in-game (rhythm games don't make sense with low fps, sorry).

4. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

you call that Low fps in-game? i barely noticed seriously... (unless your playing PS3 version and facing issues with your monitor)
    go play some Koei games on Vita then talk to me about Low fps lol...

Anyways people im not an hardcore gamer in pdf games but im liking it so far
    except the link stars changing its time in a ridiculous way like that clown song, still happy with the purchase.
    my headset seinnheiser HD 518 didn't complain on any song, can say they adjusted/ rearranged quite well any old song.

One thing i never understood is why the Menu song Volume is lower than Stage songs? since first Diva f lol

5. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com
    30FPS isn't that bad, and it won't be a problem for those who aren't used to Dreamy Theater or Arcade.

6. Djaga

...What rhythm games in Koei games on PSVita? (seriously, i don't know, please inform me).

30 fps is too bad if you compare with Dreamy Theater versions, and other rhythm games that reaches 120~240 fps (above 120 fps, you have a nice smoothing).

7. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Ooh I see! That's good to know. And yeah, about the second thing, someone was kind enough to send me a message telling me you only have to attempt it, and linked me a detailed guide on how to unlock everything, so I'm good.

8. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

結んで開いて羅刹と骸 Extreme Chance Time.
    No offens, but arrows in streams, are you kidding me, SEGA? Instead of having fun, I rage mash my buttons all the time <_<

9. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Meltdown's new map on Extreme. I find it really boring compared to the old one and found myself missing the rogue triangles when playing it.
    Pair of Wintry Winds I really liked on Extend because I don't know how to describe it besides that it felt like my hand was dancing?? F 2nd's map is okay but...
    How quickly and easily the vocaloids get mad at you in the Diva Room. Pet for a fraction of a second! Stop or they'll yell! Don't mess up by going a full second more than once or they will not forgive you until you offer them presents!
    -Will edit when I get further than Hello Worker-

10. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com
    Er, what games go up to 240fps, exactly?

11. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

While current generation consoles render most games at 30 frames per second, with only a few titles hitting 60 frames per second,
    PS4 might be be supplied with processors that will have the ability of rendering games at 240 frames per second (at the cost of possible overheat though)

Other than that nobody ever mentioned any rythm game on a PS3 running at 120 to 240 fps lol unless it doesn't demand graphic at all.
    (lastly not enough reason to make me buy a PS4 lol)

The ability to render real-time gameplay at 240 frames per second is a very wild statement.
    While it is technically possible to run a title at 240 frames per second, major downsizes will have to be made in the graphical department of said video game.
    With this being said, it is most likely that the PS4 will target frame rates of 30 to 60 frames per second.

12. Djaga

Well, putting this, with some optimization in rendering, it may be possible to go up to 30 and problem solved =P

120~240 frames with these background and animations is really impossible for a PS3/PS4 systems anyways =/

Nepgear: Stepmania, SDO, Lunatic Rave, Osu!... (doing some configurations, it may go up to 400, depending of PC/note model... but i can't compare this games in graphics with PD series.

*Nurien MStar i got 100 fps in my PC doing some videocard settings (well, i dropped this game anyway...)

13. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Even on NORMAL this game is quite more difficult than PJD f/F. Some EXTREME songs are unbeatable for me without HELP Items.
    Also I noticed many songs have a lot of rhythm changes and the linked Star Notes are tricky sometimes for example if they're moving a lot faster than normal notes.

14. ChenMW

ChenMW Newbie Player

Oh, i hate the linked star, i can't really see if its move fast or slow, it looks nice on the outside, but playing miss here and there lol

15. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.
    This. Especially in Knife. And some other songs as well such as Ura Omote Lovers, which made me got CHEAP -_-

16. Djaga

I didn't have much problems with link star, since if I hear the song and make in rhythm

... But scratch on touch screen is really a pain on Vita... -_-

17. hakumeiii

hakumeiii ペーパー プレーン~

I'm gonna be the awkward person to say that while the overall difficulty of F 2nd is a big jump, the hardest songs are still kinda meh, like I was kinda hoping for gekishou and 2d dream fever to tear me into pieces, but I perfected gekishou in 2 tries. I suppose the only thing that really gets me are the link scratches at the end of erase or zero and karakuri pierrot on anything other than extreme difficulty.

18. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.
    SERIOUSLY??? In only 2 tries??? I couldn't keep up with the last few parts. I just panic and try to catch at least some notes ._.

Oh and the Diva Room. I find it difficult to up their affection now. Back in PD f poking their face doesn't have any negative effects (unless you do it repeatedly). I didn't realize that when I notice I almost depleted rin's meter when its already halfway ;-;

19. chibakuroki

chibakuroki Intermediate Player

A SECOND YEAR HIGHSCHOOLER - UGH
    I agree bro. They make gameplay hard as hell. As for Link Stars, you basically need to play the game once and memorize the movements of the note, that's how i play.

20. Djaga

It has to do with muscle memory + gameplay experience