1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Minor glitches in F 2nd?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by SodaDog, Mar 30, 2014.

1. SodaDog

SodaDog Intermediate Player

My friend Zedamex was streaming Project Diva F 2nd but when he cleared chance time on 2D Dream Fever on Cool Master S, he got the missxtake screen and the portal sound effect could still be heard not allowing the misstake/cheap jingle to play, miku's voice was also heard too.

Anyone notice any more minor glitches?

2. Cartrr

Cartrr Big Debut

I noticed someone on a livestream who got the normal ending in Kagerou Days even though he passed chance time. It told him he passed Chance Time and even got the points, but he ended up seeing the concert version of the PV.

3. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    Holy crap the same thing actually happened to me yesterday. I was for sure that I touched the star with a FINE but it played the normal ending in Kagerou. I don't know why I didn't think much of this.

I hope there aren't any more noticeable glitches like that though, I like glitches but not game ruining ones...

4. Reyvateil

Reyvateil Big Debut

Self-employed
    Wait, me too. I played Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro on Normal, I didn't miss the big star but I ended up getting the normal ending. Well, I also used Cool Master S.
    This happened to me on PS3. I also played this song on VITA twice but I got the alternate ending just fine.

5. Dyspnia

University Student
    This really isn't a glitch but could anyone help me out. Has anyone unlocked Len's Fox costume yet? The Information Board says you get it by hitting 500 notes in combos in soundless voice but I just played the song on extreme only to find out there's only 487 notes in the song. That's not right? I'm so confused ><

6. Twerk

Twerk Newbie Player

OMG this happened to me too! Z_Z
    I was playing F 2nd's demo and all of the songs Chance Time's were working flawlessly except for Double Lariat's one.
    One time I managed to press the final Chance Time button, and it worked.
    Next time (when I got a perfect on it, have that in your mind) the chance time ending was the normal one.
    I'm confusssssed.

7. tsumiki01124

tsumiki01124 Intermediate Player

It counts total combo of all times you have played that song. You can even spam on easy mode until you reach it. The same goes for total score.

8. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    On "COOL MASTER S" you need to hit the star note with a COOL to get the good ending, because all notes which aren't COOL will fail.

9. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

Now that is a challenge... I should perfect my COOL's or deserve to get the normal ending with that slip-up FINE... *laughs*

10. Dyspnia

University Student
    So for example if you play the song one time, getting a max combo of 100, then play it another time getting a max of 200, then a 300 (hypothetical numbers) then that all counts as 500, unlocking the Module? That makes sense. Thanks!

What about me though? I actually used three help items on that song to help get a reward. I used Safety Judge, Double Killer, and Star Changer.

EDIT: So after testing a bit, I use the Star Changer only and it's causing me to not get the alternate ending in Kagerou about 50% of the time. It may just be it's not processing things fast enough but I'm not sure OTL

11. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student
    I think there's a small texture glitch in Musunde Hiraite using the song's module, near the beginning where she's laying down, the kimono's texture moves a little bit when she's not moving >_>

12. Dyspnia

University Student
    Is it the little twitch near the bottom area? If so it's probably because of her leg moving a bit more forward than the other, crossing them. This is a small quirk most modules have if they have a dress like model.

13. Potatofriez

Potatofriez The Odds & Ends keeps a smiling face.

Student
    Oh. Well, then yes.

On an unrelated note, I wasn't using ANY challenge/help items, got the big star in Gekishou, and didn't get the ending for some reason. It still counted that I got the chance time, though.

14. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student
    ok I think I discover the "glitch":
    yesterday I was playing the demo (TT_TT) and when I was in the chance time in double lariat I hit the two analog stick at the same time in the big star note but they gave me the normal ending, I try it with the two analog stick again and the game gave me the normal ending again, but when I try it with one analog stick this time the game gave me the good ending

15. christenlanger

christenlanger Intermediate Player

Can confirm. Tried it with Kagerou Days since it's the earliest Chance Time. Inputting double on the big star will give you the non-bonus PV but the chance time still counts as a success (no misses, rating gauge still gets the bonus).

Maybe it's a feature? Haha!

16. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student
    Maybe that's th case, maybe they though that some people would like the normal ending instead of the good ending

17. Dyspnia

University Student
    Just confirmed that this happens on all songs. Using two fingers on the final star causes the PV change back to its normal ending. It would be nice if this was on purpose but we really can't know for sure. Personally, I find it annoying because I work so hard (especially on Kagerou) to get the alternate ending only to slip up while still getting it "right." If this really is a feature, it certainly isn't for me.

18. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

It happens to me a lot of time too! But I keep using those glitch because it's useful and funny! On the demo version, (probably the problem will also occur to the full game) if you press the big star using two flicks or two swipes, it will ended up to normal ending meanwhile if you use either one, it will show the alternate ending. And if you use COOL Master S, you must PERFECTLY GET A COOL on the big star, as it is why SEGA added it with the letter "S". It's description are "All hit ratings excluding COOL will drain the energy meter song and if you fill it up to COOL, you can only make it to half of the meter. As well the item will affects the chance time. If you got anything besides "COOL" you fail, if you do get it, you success!"